• The Honorary Doctorate Degree of Arts from Canisius College Buffalo, New York, USA (1988).
• Legion of Honour ‘Chevalier de la Légion d’Honneur, The Elysee Palace, Paris, France (1985).
• Decoration of the Republic of Tunisia from His Excellency President Habib Bourguiba, Republic of Tunisia (1985).
• Decoration of Independence of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan from His Majesty Late King Hussein Bin Talal , Raghadan Palace, Amman, the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan (1968).
• The Knowledge Management Conference, Abu Dhabi, UAE (2012).
• The Bosphorus Conference for Regional Cooperation, Istanbul, Turkey (2012).
• Sheikha Entisar Al Sabah, Kuwait (2012).
• American University, Sharjah (2012).
• University of Wales Institute, Cardiff, UK (2011).
• HE Sheikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan (Higher Colleges of Technology), Abu Dhabi, UAE (2011).
• Young Arab Leadership, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain (2011).
• Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Doha, Qatar (2011).
• Lebanese-Palestinian Business Forum, Beirut, Lebanon (2011).
• School of Accounting at Canisius College, New York, USA (2011).
• General Secretariat of the Association of Arab Universities, Amman, the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan (2011).
• The Shura Council presented by HE Ali bin Saleh Al Saleh, Chairman of the Shura Council, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain (2010).
• Bahraini House of Representatives presented by HE Khalifah Bin Ahmed Al Dahrani, Chairman of the Bahraini House of Representatives, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain (2010).
• The Arab Federation for Protection of Intellectual Property Rights, Amman, the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan (2009).
• The Shura Council, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain (2009).
• The Presidential Shield presented by General Emile Lahoud, President of the Republic of Lebanon, Beirut, Lebanon (2009).
• Prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Fund presented by His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Fahd Bin Abdul Aziz, Emir of the Eastern Province, KSA (2009).
• Shenyang University, Shenyang, China (2009).
• Kuwait Lawyers Association, Kuwait (2009).
• Kuwait University, Kuwait (2009).
• State Audit Institution presented by HE Mr. Abdullah Al Bosaidi, Head of the State Audit Institution, Oman (2009).
• Naif Arab University for Security Sciences presented by HE Dr. Abdul Aziz Al Ghamedi, President of Naif Arab University for Security Sciences, Riyadh, KSA (2009).
• Palestinian Auditors Association, Beirut, Lebanon (2009).
• Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Riyadh, KSA (2009).
• American University of Science and Technology on the occasion of releasing five recorded symphonies for Composer Dr. Walid Gholmieh, Beirut, Lebanon (2008).
• Emirates Telecommunications Corporation Academy, Dubai, UAE (2007).
• The International Chamber of Commerce, Dubai, UAE (2007).
• Sultanate of Oman Audit Institution during the celebration of the 20th anniversary for the Arab Society of Certified Accountants (ASCA) at Cambridge, UK (2004).
• Cambridge University Shield (2003).
• Union of Palestinian Engineers, Jerusalem, Palestine (1998).
• Management Science Conference presented by His Royal Highness Prince Soud Bin Nayef, Al Khobar, KSA, (1998).
• The American Accounting Association, New York, USA (1986).
• Kuwait Accountants and Auditors Association, Kuwait (1983).
• The Arab Award for Innovation Media from His Highness Sheikh Jaber Mubarak Al Hamad Al Sabah, Kuwait, (2012).
• Man of the Year Award from Palestine International Institute, Amman, the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan (2012).
• Award of “Arab ICT Personality” of the Year 2010 from Union of Arab ICT Associations, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain (2010).
• The International Lifetime Achievement Award, Dubai, UAE (2008).
• IP Hall of Fame Academy, Chicago, USA (2007).
• Gold Mercury International Award from His Royal Highness Prince Khalifah Bin Salman Al Khalifah, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain (1978).
Certificates of Appreciation:
• One of the World’s Most Influential 500 Arabs by Arabian Business, Dubai, UAE (2012).
• Palestinian Business Forum, Amman, the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan (2011).
• Bahraini-American Cultural Exchange Society, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain (2010).
• Education Department in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Eastern Province Emirate, KSA (2010).
• Youth Media Forum, Amman, The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan (2010).
• The Islamic University, Gaza (2005).
• Global Leadership Award, London, UK (1997).
• Committee of the International Accounting Standards Board, London, UK (1988 - 1990 ).
• Mr. Robert Mitterrand, former French President’s brother - the Elysee Palace, Paris, (1985).
List of Decorations and Awards and Shields (PDF):
Honory Awards And shield list.