Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organization works on building capacities and awareness through seminars, courses, workshops and educational programs.
In the field of Education and Scientific Research:
• The Arab Organization for Networks of Scientific Research and Education
• The Arab Organization for Quality Assurance in Education
• Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Graduate School of Business (Jordan) “A non-profit
model institution that brings together the public and private sectors in
a unique partnership”
• Talal Abu-Ghazaleh University College of Business ( TAGUCB ) in Bahrain
• Tֺalal Abu-Ghazaleh University
• UNESCO and TAG-Org : Partnership on ICT Indicators in Education
• Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Confucius Centre: Raising awareness on Arab-Sino shared cultural values (TAG-Confucius)
Community Service Initiatives:
• Membership in the Global Compact, a United Nations initiative of a
voluntary nature that helps in building the welfare of societies.
•Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Portable Computer Initiative (TAGITOP), the first of
its type for cognitive learning.
• Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Knowledge Society (TAG-KS) which serves 30,000 university students.
• Economic Policy Development Forum: developmental project that
deliberates economic issues and conducts studies.
• Electronic Arab Encyclopedia Project- TAGIPEDIA: an electronic system for the
dissemination of information through Internet.
• The launch of the electronic Jerusalem market- to support Arab Palestinians in Jerusalem.
It is an electronic portal and a live commercial marketplace between
Palestine and the world.
• The Palestinian Exchange Market: an electronic portal for the
facilitation of work of Palestinian business people with the world.
• Jordanian Association for Family-Owned Businesses: to raise awareness on and develop standards of governance.
• Abu-Ghazaleh initiative for the creation of Arab Alliance for the Service Industry.
• TAG-Org’s cooperation with Qatar Centre for Supporting Civil Society
and the Regional Network for Corporate Social Responsibility.
• A package of professional services to improve the role and performance of Jordan News Agency (Petra).
• Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Forum: A space for dialogue and exchange of knowledge.
• Centre of Governance: for raising awareness and for the exercise of the social role in serving the society.
• The Arab Website Expert Association: for the training and building capacity of the new generations.
• Abu-Ghazaleh Arab Youth Initiative: a knowledge-based summit for the youth and an award for innovators.
• Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Cambridge Centre for IT Skills: contributing the building of knowledge society.
• Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Centre: for the refurbishment of computers and
their distribution among charitable organizations and schools.
• E-training Center in Gaza: to provide the youth with electronic knowledge skills.
• Cooperation between TAG-Org and the International Relief Organization:
Training hundreds of people in Jordan on entrepreneurship skills.
•Support and train researchers and students and prepare them for the
• A program for the empowerment of women in Bahrain in cooperation with the Women’s Supreme Council.
• A training program for recent graduates in Jordan’s refugee camps.
•Moot Court Competition: for law students, to train them on adjudication
in intellectual property matters.
• “ֺTest Your Knowledge” Competition on Trademark Symbols: to measure knowledge of trademarks and symbols.
• Arab ICT Network: to motivate social development of the deprived peoples of the region.
• Cooperation with accounting and auditing associations in the Arab world.
• Improve Arab intellectual property laws.
Initiatives on Raising Awareness and Sensitization:
• Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Knowledge Award: grants scholarships to distinctive Palestinians to study at TAGSB.
• Talal Abu-Ghazaleh’s grant given to West Bank and Gaza citizens to
attain Certified Arab Professional Accountant qualifications.
• Grant to first-ranked Arabic university graduates in Accounting to
attain the Certified Arab Professional Accountant qualification.
• Launch of the Adel Al-Sa’di Award for Excellence for the first-ranked student in the Arab Certified Accountants Society.
• TAG-Org is a partner to Prince Sultan bin Abd-Alaziz Award for Business Youth.
• Electronic media “communication, cognitive and interactive services”
• Intellectual Property News Agency | www.agip-news.com
• Information Technology News Agency | www.tagitnews.com
• Education News Agency | www.tageducanews.com